1. Your completed enrolment form must be submitted with the full payment for your course. Please note that your course fees do not include registration or exam fees, unless specifically notified by “Sir J.C. Bose Medical Institute of Electropathy” in writing.
2. All students are required to complete a level test before recieving certification.
3. Due to the possibility of unforeseen circumstances during the course, student timetables may change throughout the year. Every effort will be made in-order to avoid such unexpected changes. Should a timetable change be necessary, SJCBMIE would not be liable under any circumstances. No compensation or form of refund would be given in the event of a change.
4. All Awarding Body ‘Registration & Examination fees’ are to be paid to the administration at the same time as the student’s “Course” fees. Please note: any student who does not wish to pay for their Registration and/or Examination fees at this point will not be considered for enrolment with SJCBMIE.
5. By accepting an offer made by SJCBMIE, through payment of the relevant fees stated at the time of initial application, a student enters into a contract with SJCBMIE for the period for which those fees have been paid. This period is stated on the applicant’s enrolment letter, detailed from “Course Commencement date “ through to “Course Completion date”.
6. SJCBMIE reserves the right to suspend or expel any student who does not abide by the institution’s rules and regulations. The same applies for behavioural disruption at the college. In both instances, no refund of fees will be given.
7. Where applicable, the student must seek and obtain a certificate of eligibility from the appropriate professional institute and pay the registration fee directly to the respective body.
8. Students are required to attend all lectures, mock and final examinations and to submit written work as required by the institution.
9. There is no accomodation facility provided by the institution, applicant must be fully responsible for their stay during the course.